Quick Time
Hi long time no post!
Time goes by so quickly. Many things weren't in the same at all. Like me now, I'm a Senior High School's student. Yeah, finally \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/
Pardon me, actually I'm not SHS's student but I'm a MAN's student. Exactly, I'm part of MAN 3 Malang (you can also call it 'manti'). It the best Madrasah Aliyah in Malang I think ^^ But honestly, I'm not really like to accepted in that school.. It isn't because the bad quality of M3M, it because I just wanna be in SHS 1 or 3 or 10 !!! I enter the M3M just because I wanna make my parents proud and happy ;") May Allah give me the easiest way to reach my dream. Amin..
Time goes by so quickly. Many things weren't in the same at all. Like me now, I'm a Senior High School's student. Yeah, finally \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/
Pardon me, actually I'm not SHS's student but I'm a MAN's student. Exactly, I'm part of MAN 3 Malang (you can also call it 'manti'). It the best Madrasah Aliyah in Malang I think ^^ But honestly, I'm not really like to accepted in that school.. It isn't because the bad quality of M3M, it because I just wanna be in SHS 1 or 3 or 10 !!! I enter the M3M just because I wanna make my parents proud and happy ;") May Allah give me the easiest way to reach my dream. Amin..
Komentar
Posting Komentar