I'll Remember You Friends
dear my lovely friends,
we always together since 2 years ago. starting from sevendism, then 8crown, and now RIP. almost 3 years we always spent the time together. study together, laugh together, cry together, fight together, and many more things we do together. don't you know I love you so? we're like a big family, aren't we?
but soon, we'll garduate from JHS, to face a bigger world. To reach each dreams. whether we still could be friend, or forget each other. but, I'll always remember all memories we made. I'll always remember your laugh, your smile, your angry face, and all about you I'll remember, friends.. I wish the best for our happiness :)
we always together since 2 years ago. starting from sevendism, then 8crown, and now RIP. almost 3 years we always spent the time together. study together, laugh together, cry together, fight together, and many more things we do together. don't you know I love you so? we're like a big family, aren't we?
but soon, we'll garduate from JHS, to face a bigger world. To reach each dreams. whether we still could be friend, or forget each other. but, I'll always remember all memories we made. I'll always remember your laugh, your smile, your angry face, and all about you I'll remember, friends.. I wish the best for our happiness :)
Komentar
Posting Komentar